Cloud computing is a recent trend and is being adopted by organisations that are seeking a cost-effective platform. There are numerous choices for restructuring IT services, and virtualisation can be achieved at different levels within an organisation.
Migrating to a cloud solution is a strategic choice that may require considerable work, including moving legacy data and applications.
Our expertise includes
- data centre infrastructure (security, resilience, power, cooling, capacity, layout and network services)
- data centre optimisation (computing efficiency, storage, sustainability, platform virtualisation)
- data centre migration planning and operational management systems
- cloud computing services (public, private and hybrid)
- data and application migration.
Cloud computing and associated data centre solutions can reduce total cost of ownership, increase agility and improve service delivery. But with the benefits of off-site IT solutions, come concerns regarding access, security and data governance – we’ll help you assess the options and manage the risks.