Framework agreements provide a quick and easy way for clients to access our services, safe in the knowledge that we have been approved as offering appropriate expertise and value for money. We are on a number of public-sector frameworks – click on the links to find out the best way to engage us.
Below are some of the projects we have completed under Buying Solutions (now Government Procurement Service) framework agreements.
- Provided comprehensive technical and commercial advice on a Public Services Network (PSN) from initial feasibility study and business case through to managing the procurement.
- Advised a central government department on a national telephony initiative, recommending the commercial and technical options for providing the public-service scheme.
- Advised a government agency on its network performance, undertaking an independent audit to provide technical advice on network design and business continuity, as well as assessing the value for money of the proposed upgrade.
- Developed a cost-effective telecoms strategy for a government institution, with a 5–10-year technology roadmap to reduce costs and increase performance.
- Led a major next-generation network project on behalf of a local authority, including managing the procurement, and supporting the funding application with a full cost-benefit analysis.
- Conducted an independent review of a shared ICT network, advising on performance, network architecture and value for money.
Through an established wider network of partners, we also have access to many other framework arrangements, and would be delighted to discuss this and any other aspect of our service provision.